Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dreams

Lately I have been having vivid, thick, rich dreams.  They are complicated and intense.  There are realistic elements and fantastic elements.  I think it's why I have been having emotional reactions I can't quite explain.  It started a few weeks back.  One day, after I woke up, I was very angry at someone I hadn't talked to in awhile.  It was odd I was thinking about them at all, let alone having such a palatable rage in my throat.  Looking back, I think it was the dreams.  Lately, I have been remembering more of their details after I wake up.  My emotions during the dreams run the gamut, positive and negative, but not nightmares.  I don't wake myself up, just flow through my involuntary processing.  When I do wake, it feels like I have lived another two or three days, but I'm not tired, just charged with energy and thoughts.

Some make me think, some make me yearn, some make me smile with naughtiness, some make me feel alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 26th...