Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Closure

Hi all!

If you have read this blog over the last few years, the last year particularly, thanks.  I appreciate it.

This last year I had been dealing with a personal issue.  It involved what I thought was a good friend, and ended up with me scratching my head and asking a lot of questions.  I spent the last 9 months waiting for any sign I was wrong about the individual involved and their motivations.  None came.  I will just have to presume I was (unfortunately) correct about this individual in hindsight.  There is only so much I can do.

I had an amazing counselor help me through the tough times and stress, the questions and negative feelings.  One of the things he wanted me to do was to write every time I felt emotions related to this individual.  I did.  It helped.  It was amazing way to rid myself of the slings and arrows.

A lot of the posts from the last year have been put into draft mode.  There are quite a few (and some real barn burners I never published) and that's where they will stay.  I'll keep them as a reminder of what I went through.  I got it out of my system and now feel better.

If there is one you liked, and you'd like to read it again, please send me a comment and I'll be in touch.  If you put an e-mail or contact information, I will make sure it doesn't get published.

Once again, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 26th...